"Take all of your doubts,
You can throw ‘em out,
You may be unsure, but I know.
I’m always coming back,
You can bet on that,
You’re the only place I call home.
Near or far, where you are is where I want to be.
Every lonely night,
Every drunken fight,
Couldn’t make it right, I know.
If it hurts you bad, put it on my tab,
I can pay it back tenfold.
You’re the only place I call home.”
wow this made me sad. (via stay-ocean-minded)
do u ever do something mildly impolite like not give a nice goodbye or not hold a door and spend the rest of the day thinking about it
I don’t even like cereal but this makes me SO happy.
New Found Glory - Kiss Me
she wanted nothing to do with me until her last night here, but I absolutely adore this little girl 💗
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)